Pre-K: 140 rubles
Kindergarten to Grade 5: 170 rubles
MS/HS cafeteria: No fixed price combinations. On average, students spend 150-200 rubles on lunch.
Please click here to view price list.
Online Access to Your Cafeteria Account
Parents and guardians can top up their cafeteria accounts by bringing cash and the filled out cafeteria account top up form to the cash registers (money appears on account next day), or by paying cafeteria staff at the table in front of the South Cafeteria student lounge entrance on weekdays, 8.30 - 10.00 (money appears on account same day).
- The cafeteria account top up form can be found at the cash registers in the North Cafeteria.
IF FOR ANY REASON A PARENT OR GUARDIAN CANNOT MAKE IT TO SCHOOL TO TOP UP YOUR FAMILY CAFETERIA ACCOUNT:
- The cafeteria will accept from a student a sealed envelope with cash (rubles) and attached payment form which clearly identifies the account to which it should be deposited
- Please note that the school or the cafeteria are not responsible for any lost money.
You can access your family's cafeteria account online. Visit https://sps.aas.ru to monitor and manage your cafeteria purchases when using your parent or student ID card. You can use this system to:
- Manage all cards issued to your family (parents, students and family helpers)
- View current account statement
- Set up notifications and balance alerts
Please click here to learn how to access your cafeteria account. Thanks to our talented student translator Ji Hoon, you can also read this information in Russian or in Korean.
Allergen Labeling in the Cafeteria
In order to address parent concerns regarding allergies, we are introducing a labeling system in the lunch menu below.
- “M” will denote if the dish contains milk products.
- Please note that "M" choices may include egg products.
- "V” if vegetarian.
- Please note that menu option D is always vegetarian.
- In elementary, option B is also vegetarian but may include fish.
- “G” will be used if the food contains gluten
- “N” will label foods that contain peanuts or tree nuts (almonds, walnuts etc.).
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Please send suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to download the Cafeteria Prepayment form.
Lunch Order Form for Pre-K and Kindergarten
Please click here to order your child's lunch for next week.