Whether you're living in Moscow, far away in your 'home' country, or somewhere in between, we'd like to help you reconnect to friends, classmates and memories from your time at AAS. Living and learning in Moscow is an extraordinary experience that creates life-long memories. Keep them alive through the AAS Alumni Association!
The AAS Alumni Association was established to foster a close relationship among AAS Alumni. It is open to anyone who was ever a part of AAS - whether you are a former student, parent, or faculty member; whether you were here for one year or 13 years - we want to hear from you and to help you stay connected!
Announcement: The new AAS Alumni Portal is now in beta testing. We encourage you to join our alumni community and help us with your feedback before the big launch.
- Sign up by creating a profile (this will give you access to all of the content on the portal).
- Fill out your profile with as many details as you can (This will help others on the portal find you).
- Spread the word with former and current AAS students and teachers, and any other AAS alumni contacts you may have.
- Share content with us (Old photos? Videos? Stories? interview?) More content means a more engaging portal.
- Send us your feedback about the portal, the type of content you enjoyed seeing there, what would you like to see more off.