Everyone has been super helpful and positive.
Faculty & Leadership Applicants
ARE YOU OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE?
AAS seeks dedicated educators with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education / specialty area,
- Minimum of two or more years of full-time, full-year experience in the area to be taught/specialty (five or more years preferred)
AAS only accepts applications online
OUR IDEAL FACULTY CANDIDATE IS
- Certified and experienced
- Dedicated to students
- Collegial and cooperative with colleagues
- Committed to being an integral part of the learning community
- Contributes to co-curricular activities
- Demonstrates empathy
- Seeks opportunities from challenges; views mistakes as opportunities for growth
- Has student-centered philosophy
- Enjoys being surrounded by learners of all ages
- Expertise in your role
- Fluent English language skills
- Collaborative spirit and professional approach
- Prioritizes employee and student wellness
- Shows flexibility and adaptability
- Commitment to our MISSION AND VISION
we partner with
This has been the best-managed and best-supported transition I've experienced at a new place.
When I first arrived at the airport I remember the warm welcome that really set the tone for the rest of the year and actually continues to this day. They take into consideration you are living away from family and want to help you feel welcome and comfortable. They also push you to be your best and help you master your craft in the classroom with amazing resources and coaches to encourage you.