Finance and Operations Director
Interim Upper ES Principal
Interim Lower ES Principal
The School Board is responsible for the governance and oversight of the Anglo-American School of Moscow.
The Board is composed of members of our community and include:
- Two voting members appointed by the British Chief of Mission
- Two voting members appointed by the American Chief of Mission
- One voting member appointed by the Canadian Chief of Mission
- Three voting members elected by the Board--at least one member must be a national from a country not represented by an appointed member of the Board
- One voting member elected by the Board from nominations forwarded by the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Board briefs are published online after board meetings to keep our AAS community informed of important decisions being made for the benefit of our students.