Finance and Operations Director
Interim Upper ES Principal
Interim Lower ES Principal
NKO Board Member
Compliance Director and NKO Interim Director
The School Board is responsible for the governance and oversight of the Anglo-American School of Moscow.
The Board is composed of members of our community and include:
- Two voting members appointed by the British Chief of Mission
- Two voting members appointed by the American Chief of Mission
- One voting member appointed by the Canadian Chief of Mission
- Three voting members elected by the Board--at least one member must be a national from a country not represented by an appointed member of the Board
- One voting member elected by the Board from nominations forwarded by the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Board briefs are published online after board meetings to keep our AAS community informed of important decisions being made for the benefit of our students.
Connecting with the AAS Board
Dear AAS Community, the school Board would like to ensure that there is a simple mechanism that our community members can use to share positive as well as constructive feedback related to Board decisions and policies. The information shared through this link is monitored by the AAS Board Administrative Assistant and all feedback is shared with the AAS Board members on a periodic basis. The AAS Board will evaluate when is it necessary or appropriate to provide an individual response to the feedback.