The Anglo-American School of Moscow empowers each student to:
- Respect self and others
- Love learning, and
- Contribute as a globally aware citizen
in order to achieve individual academic and holistic excellence.
We inspire student learning:
- Through a dynamic and caring environment
- With innovative and effective instructional strategies
- In collaborative relationships, and
- By using current, relevant technologies, and the rich resources of our diverse community.
Our Core Values
Core values are the essential and enduring tenets of AAS, the set of guiding principles that have a profound impact on how everyone at AAS thinks and acts. They are the soul of AAS: these values guide all our actions.
AAS believes equally in the value of:
- Making decisions based on the students’ best interests.
- Developing the whole child.
- Supporting student success through community partnerships.
- Delivering a challenging and inquiry-based curriculum in an engaging manner.
- Reviewing curriculum via a reflective and dynamic process.
- Respecting self and others.
- Providing an emotionally and physically safe environment where people want to come each day.
- Providing students with an international perspective in order to prepare them for future challenges and contributions.