New Families' Resources
The Anglo-American School website (www.aas.ru) is a wealth of information for new families.
New to Moscow?
The AAS Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) prepared a guide with things you need to know about life in Moscow and learning at AAS.
🚍 Dropping Students Off and Picking Them Up
To ensure a safe and efficient arrival and departure for our students, we ask you to adhere to the following procedures.
- Students will have a staggered dismissal
- Walking students are able to be picked up at 3:30
- Students being picked up by drivers are ready at 3:40
- If dropping off/picking your students up by car, please
- Pull your car up to the furthest available drop-off spot to allow more cars in the queue
- Remain in your car and students will be brought to you
- Please ensure you’ve secured a badge from the office.
- Please follow all directions (and adjustments) provided by our Security Team
- Please do not walk across parking lot
More Web Resources
We will be sharing more information with new families in our email series, at the New Families' Orientation, and at the seminars.
In the meantime, we invite you to explore the resources on our website:
- Sign and return your contract as soon as possible.
- Pay school invoice by the due date.
- Ensure you have provided admissions an email and a phone number for each of the parents or guardians so the school can contact you.
If you have any questions about these or any other aspects of joining AAS, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.