We're eager to help make your transition across the world as smooth as possible. If you can not find the information you're looking for here or elsewhere on our site, please feel free to reach out to our admissions team with your questions, big or small.
- When should I start the application process?
- My family will be moving to Moscow mid-way through the academic year. Can we join AAS at that point, or do we have to wait for the start of the next semester?
- Is education free for US citizens at AAS?
- My child is currently receiving learning support. Does AAS have a learning resource program?
- My child will turn five on 10th September. As he only misses your cut-off date by a few days, can he be enrolled in your Kindergarten class?
- I am not familiar with your class numbering system. What grade should my child apply for?
- I am bringing my family out to Moscow for a visit, prior to accepting a new posting. Can we come to the school for a tour when we have a break in our schedule?
- My family is transferring from Korea. My child will complete Grade 2 in February. Can he enter Grade 3 when we come to Moscow in March?
- I am being posted to Moscow by the US State Department. Do I need to submit applications for my children in advance or can I just enroll them when we arrive in Moscow?
- We are applying for new passports. Should I wait until we get them before sending in my child’s application?
- My child has a US passport. Does that mean she gets Category 2 status?
- My whole family are Permanent Residents in Canada. Does that give us Category 2 status?