We want to invite you to think ahead and consider getting uniform pieces now for the next school year. It will likely reduce stress for you and for the PTO Shop volunteers alike in August if your kids are ready to go to school in the proper uniform so there is no last minute scramble.
- You may wish to buy one or even 2 sizes up. You can place your orders before June 1st allowing us enough time to get the order to you.
- You may also want to get some AAS Penguin Spirit hoodies, t-shirts, bags, mugs, either for yourself or for presents for others.
- The link below showcases all our uniform items, as well as AAS hoodies and T-shirts.
SEE THE ITEMS HERE
Note that the hoodies we have in multiple colors and sizes and the T-shirts come in Youth sizes and Adult unisex and Women’s sizes.
- We are also providing you the order forms for both Uniform and Spirit Wear.
UNIFORM ORDER FORM SPIRIT WEAR ORDER FORM
- Please email us at email@example.com to ask questions and/or place your order.
The PTO Shop is a volunteer staffed shop that provides AAS families with a low-cost option for purchasing a wide range of school related items (e.g. uniform shirts & ties, physical education (PE) uniforms and school supplies). Additionally, the Shop carries a variety of seasonal items, outerwear and spirit items for the entire family. All proceeds are used to benefit the AAS community
Location: We are located in the School’s Student Lounge near the cafeteria on the second floor.
Payments: The Shop only accepts cash payments in rubles. Payments are made directly at the Shop.
Closures: The Shop is closed during school breaks and holidays.
|PTO SHOP HOURS*|
* The Shop relies on parent volunteers. The Shop hours may change depending on availability of our parents.
** The Shop is open on certain Saturdays when large school events are held. These special openings are announced in the School's weekly newsletters. Sign will also be posted outside of the Shop.
Want to volunteer or have questions?
We are looking for additional parent volunteers who are willing to help staff the Shop.
If you’d like to volunteer or have questions, please contact Pauline van der Sman-Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or just stop in!
The Exchange is a place to swap and/or purchase gently used books, uniform, shoes and skates.
It’s located in the Student Lounge, across from the PTO Store. Bring your gently used books, uniform, or skates to The Exchange during opening hours to receive your swap tickets. You can also drop off books at the library and receive tickets. Items can be purchased in The Exchange for swap tickets or rubles!
Our hours are Monday through Friday from 14:45 to 16:00 and are based on volunteer availability. If you'd like to volunteer, please email us.
Pricing at The Exchange
|1 ticket or 100 RUB||English and Russian books|
|2 tickets or 200 RUB||Polo shirts, PE t-shirts, PE pants/shorts, school ties, skate bags|
|4 tickets or 400 RUB||Sweaters, sweatshirts, long-sleeved dress shirts, pants, shorts, skirts, pinafores|
|6 tickets or 600 RUB||Skates, shoes|
What Not to Swap
- Books in languages other than English
- DVDs, CDs, Cassettes
- Teaching or Training Materials
- Catalogs or Manuals
- Reference Books (including cookbooks, travel guides, self-help books, etc)
- Kids Activity Books (coloring, stickers, work books)
- No uniforms that do not comply with the AAS uniform.
- No uniform items with stains, holes, rips or excessive fading.
Swap tickets will not be given for any of the above items. However, we will be happy to recycle and/or donate any of the items you bring in that are not swap-ticket-worthy!
Want to volunteer or have questions?
Please note, the store is staffed by volunteers so store hours may change depending on volunteer availability.
If you’d like to volunteer or have questions, please contact Irina Elizarova at email@example.com.