We're looking for dedicated educators who have:
- Two or more years of full-time, full-year experience in PreK-Grade 12 classrooms
- Academic background or experience in the area to be taught
- Certification or enrollment in a certification program
- Commitment to being an integral part of the learning community
- Dedication to being a reflective practitioner
- Collegial and cooperative relationships with colleagues
- Experience and willingness to work in co-curricular activities
- High energy and good health
- Flexibility and a sense of humor
What are some of the benefits we offer?
- Competitive salaries (tax-free for most faculty)
- Medical, dental, optometry, life insurance
- Generous professional development allowance
- Retirement plan
- School shuttle service
- Great experiences and wonderful memories!
In addition, overseas-hire faculty enjoy:
- A furnished apartment in one of three diplomatic complexes
- Paid utilities including internet
- Relocation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Transportation to/from airport on long breaks
Please click "Apply Now" to submit an online application.
We only accept applications online. You can upload the following documents (pdf preferred):
- CV or resume
- Cover letter
- Reference letters
- Other supporting information (certificates, diplomas, etc.)
For more information or technical assistance with your application, please contact:
Subject to the conditions of the Charter, the School will not discriminate on grounds of age, gender, race, color, religion, political affiliation, sexual orientation in its employment and personnel practices, admissions and educational programs.