Below you will find links to resources that I often introduce to students and parents alike. Although each resource is more helpful when a counselor acts as a guide, each one can also offer something valuable without assistance.
Each of the following resources can be found here.
- Basic Needs: Lists the key motivators for people’s actions
- Seven Deadly and Caring Habits: Explores both the keys to building relationships as well as the most common ways people destroy them
- Negotiating Differences: Offers one possible approach to resolving conflicts, helping people who want to maintain a relationship find a mutually acceptable solution to challenges at hand
- ABC Theory Overview: Examines the possibility that most conflict derives from one’s belief about the motive behind an action, NOT the acting experience itself
- The Grab Bag: Reviews some methods people use to help people relax, think, and move forward. Reach in, pull out and use two or three of these when things are feeling a little rough
- Moscow Community Counseling Resources–: Lists therapists who regularly meet with Moscow’s English speaking expat community to offer more regular support
Below you can find presentations from recent Counselor Coffee Mornings