Buses Open House
Our student bus provider, TLS, is looking forward to connecting with you digitally for our Student Buses Information session on Monday, August 24, at 19:30 Moscow time.
Trouble logging into any of your meetings, systems, or gradebooks? Email email@example.com
Why join this Open House session?
Learn how the service works
- current map of serviced areas and our adjusted schedule
- our procedures
- meeting kids at the bus
- the bus trip
- escorting them to the Health Screen Tent
- buses, drivers, monitors (condition, health tests, qualification)
- our safety checklist
- measures taken by TLS according to protect our community against Covid-19
- other changes for student bus transportation
- price for the 1st semester and how to make your payment
- refund procedures
- info about reimbursements in case of a new lockdown
How to access Webex Meetings and Events
You can join this Webex Event in 3 different ways.
1. recommended By Browser (no download needed - select "Join by browser" option - see example)
2. Via a desktop/laptop application (must download the Webex Meetings App)
3. Via a mobile app (must download the Webex Meet mobile app)
- We recommend that you review this video tutorial on Webex Meetings from our Learning Technology Director, Paul Carpenter.
- This event is being scheduled to accommodate a large number of participants, therefore, all participants will be muted.
- In order for this event to still be interactive, participants can use the Q&A section of the digital event to submit additional questions live during the event.
- We encourage you to review the questions received and answers already provided through the rolling Q&A.