THANk you for visiting the ES virtual Open House
Thank you for joining our live sessions on Monday! You can now check out the videos and presentations from your Single Subject Teachers and SEN faculty below.
Trouble logging into any of your meetings, systems, or gradebooks? Email email@example.com
Students and Parents, please visit ourES WELCOME BACK WEBPAGEfor more information.
How to access Webex Meetings and Events
You can join this Webex Event in 3 different ways.
1. recommended By Browser (no download needed - select "Join by browser" option - see example)
2. Via a desktop/laptop application (must download the Webex Meetings App)
3. Via a mobile app (must download the Webex Meet mobile app)
- We recommend that you review this video tutorial on Webex Meetings from our Learning Technology Director, Paul Carpenter.
- This event is being scheduled to accommodate a large number of participants, therefore, all participants will be muted.
- In order for this event to still be interactive, participants can use the Q&A section of the digital event to submit additional questions live during the event.
- We encourage you to review the questions received and answers already provided through the rolling Q&A.