Please join our digital Open House presentation and Q&A
Monday, August 23, 17:00-17:30 (Moscow time)
- 17:00 - 17:10 Library Services Presentation
- 17:10 - 17:30 Questions and Answers
Trouble logging into any of your meetings, systems, or gradebooks? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents, please return as many of the library books as possible as soon as possible! We would love to quarantine them and get them ready for new hands.
We are looking to offer curbside service starting August 28. We know it’s time for fresh books, and we are looking forward to offering them! We have a page on our library site for this request and will be sharing information as we finalize our systems.
For HS textbooks, we intend to check books out to students in one big bundle for the first semester.
We’re working with counselors, teachers, and guards to be able to solidify details for you.
Students in Moscow will receive books through their teachers in their classrooms.
Our main goal is to continue to serve the whole community as we have in the past and ensure that books are in the hands of our students, teachers, and parents. We are using other libraries as examples for the safe dissemination of books. Precautions in the Library
How to access Webex Meetings
You can join this Webex Event in 3 different ways.
1. recommended By Browser (no download needed - select "Join by browser" option)
2. Via a desktop/laptop application (must download the Webex App)
3. Via a mobile app (must download the Webe mobile app)
- Please keep your camera on during the meeting
- Please mute yourselves unless speaking