Library Open House
Please join our digital Open House presentation and Q&A
Monday, August 25, 19:00-19:30 (Moscow time)
- 19:00 - 19:10 Library Services Presentation
- 19:10 - 19:30 Questions and Answers
Trouble logging into any of your meetings, systems, or gradebooks? Email email@example.com
Parents, please return as many of the library books as possible as soon as possible! We would love to quarantine them and get them ready for new hands.
We are looking to offer curbside service starting August 29. We know it’s time for fresh books, and we are looking forward to offering them! We have a page on our library site for this request and will be sharing information as we finalize our systems.
For HS textbooks, we intend to check books out to students in one big bundle for the first semester.
We’re working with counselors, teachers, and guards to be able to solidify details for you.
Our main goal is to continue to serve the whole community as we have in the past and ensure that books are in the hands of our students, teachers, and parents. We are using other libraries as examples for the safe dissemination of books. Precautions in the Library
How to access Webex Meetings and Events
You can join this Webex Event in 3 different ways.
1. recommended By Browser (no download needed - select "Join by browser" option - see example)
2. Via a desktop/laptop application (must download the Webex Meetings App)
3. Via a mobile app (must download the Webex Meet mobile app)
- We recommend that you review this video tutorial on Webex Meetings from our Learning Technology Director, Paul Carpenter.
- This event is being scheduled to accommodate a large number of participants, therefore, all participants will be muted.
- In order for this event to still be interactive, participants can use the Q&A section of the digital event to submit additional questions live during the event.
- We encourage you to review the questions received and answers already provided through the rolling Q&A.