The Anglo-American School of St. Petersburg looks for enthusiastic, energetic educators who are dedicated to enhancing the school's reputation for educational excellence.
Prospective teachers are evaluated carefully through personal interviews and the checking of written references. Among the qualities required are:
- Two years' experience in a K-12 classroom
- Academic or solid background in the area to be taught
- Certification or enrollment in a certification program
- Commitment to becoming an integral part of the learning community
- Dedication to being a reflective practitioner
- Collegial and cooperative relationships with colleagues
- Experience and willingness to work in co-curricular activities
- High energy and good health
- Flexibility and a sense of humor
AASSP encourages teachers to develop new skills and to keep abreast of developments in their field. AASSP allocates funds to each teacher to be used to pursue graduate studies and attend educational conferences and seminars.
AASSP reviews applications throughout the year; a personal interview is required. School administrators attend a series of recruiting fairs (primarily in February) to conduct these interviews, which are sponsored by the following organizations.
International School Services: http://www.iss.edu
Council of International Schools: http://www.cois.org
Search Associates: http://www.search-associates.com
Please click "Job Opportunities" to submit an online application.
We only accept applications online. You can upload the following documents:
- CV or resume
- Cover letter
- Reference letters
- Other supporting information (certificates, diplomas, etc.)
For technical assistance with your application, please contact: