The AAS Health Office is trained and equipped to provide immediate first aid, treatment of minor injuries, and health-related information to students, staff and members of the wider school community.
The AAS Health Office is staffed by full-time registered nurses from 8:00 to 18:00.
Throughout the year, health office staff perform health screenings and seasonal vaccination campaigns. They also monitor immunization and take part in health promotion and educational activities. Nurses oversee administration of medication, infectious disease control and safety in school. Each week, the Health Office sends a health news update to parents, faculty and staff.
Please feel free to contact the Health Office at +7 495-231-4462 ext. or firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by and visit us in Room 1011 near the security desk in the main lobby. You are always welcome.
Yours in health,
Christelle Bluteau, B. Sc. Inf
Health Requirements and Forms
Please read the section below on Immunizations and required Health Forms.
Please provide a copy of the original immunization document:
- 4 DTP or DTaP doses (Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) – including one between 4-6 years.
- 1 DTP or DTap dose (Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) – between 11-12 years.
- Td (tetanus-diptheria) - booster shot every 10 years.
- 4 IPV or OPV doses (Polio) – including one between 4 -6 years.
- 2 MMR doses(Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) – one after 12 months and a second between 4-6 years.
- HIB series (Haemophilus Influenza Type B) – under 5 years of age.
The following vaccinations are strongly recommended. Check with your doctor or health care provider for immunization requirements according to age:
- Hepatitis A and B
Physical exam required up to 12 months prior to starting school and every 2 years thereafter
Tuberculosis test (Mantoux/PPD) with negative results required up to 12 months prior to starting school and every 2 years thereafter.
- Chest x-ray required if tuberculosis test is positive.
- BCG vaccination does not exempt the student from a tuberculosis test.
|Asthma Action Plan||Allergy Action Plan|
|Seizure Action Plan||Diabetes Management Plan|
Contact the Health Center
Call +7(495) 231-4462
Visit in person: Room 1011 near the security desk in the main lobby
You are always welcome.