Health Requirements and Forms
Please read the section below on Immunizations and required Health Forms.
- Health Examination Form - English Version
- Health Examination Form - Russian Version
- Child Health Record Form - English Version
- Child Health Record Form - Russian Version
Please provide a copy of the original immunization document:
- 4 DTP or DTaP doses (Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) – including one between 4-6 years
- 1 DTP or DTap dose (Diptheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) – between 11-12 years
- Td (tetanus-diptheria) - booster shot every 10 years
- 4 IPV or OPV doses (Polio) – including one between 4 - 6 years
- 2 MMR doses(Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) – one after 12 months and a second between 4-6 years
- HIB series (Haemophilus Influenza Type B) – under 5 years of age
The following vaccinations are strongly recommended. Check with your doctor or health care provider for immunization requirements according to age:
- Hepatitis A and B
Child Health Record Form submitted on Admissions.
Physical exam required up to 12 months prior to starting school and every 2 years thereafter.
Negative tests for enterobiasis and hymenolepidosis once a year
Tuberculosis test (Mantoux/PPD) with negative results required up to 12 months prior to starting school and every 2 years thereafter.
- Chest x-ray required if tuberculosis test is positive
- BCG vaccination does not exempt the student from a tuberculosis test
Contact the AAS Health OFFICE
Call +7(495) 231-4462
Visit in person: Room 1011 near the security desk in the main lobby
You are always welcome.