2023 Summer DAY Camp at AAS
Fun-filled way for your child to make lasting friendships this summer!
REGISTRATION FOR AAS STUDENTS BEGINS IN APRIL 2023
REGISTRATION FOR NON-AAS STUDENTS BEGINS IN MAY 2023
Camp Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
Where: AAS Moscow Campus at Beregovaya 1, Moscow
Who: Children ages 6 - 11
Summer Camp at AAS Moscow has been designed to focus on each child's social and emotional development. The camp is led by experienced AAS Moscow educators. The camp is fully in English and caters to both English language speakers and learners. This is not an academic camp. The Summer Camps will take full advantage of AAS Moscow's extensive learning and recreational facilities, including our 6-lane pool, gyms, fields, tennis courts, art rooms, and more.
AAS Summer Camp is open to all
- AAS Summer camp welcomes all kids: you do not have to be an AAS student to attend.
- The language of instruction is English.
- Qualified AAS Moscow faculty and staff employed as camp counselors.
- Participants can be registered for a minimum of one week and a maximum of four weeks.
- Daily meals will be provided by the camp.
- Transportation to/from the camp are parents’ responsibility.
Registration Instructions for Non-AAS Parents Summer Camp
Watch this quick tutorial video to learn how to register for Summer Camp at AAS. If you are a current AAS parent, you would already be familiar with the Penguin Life registration system. If you are a Non-AAS parent, we highly recommend you refer to this video for instructions and contact us if you have any challenges. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 495-231-1061. We look forward to a wonderful Summer Camp experience with your children!
Wonderful AAS Moscow campus nestled between the Pokrovsky-Streshnevo park and the river canal
A selection of fun activities such as water games, sports, arts&crafts, cooking, field trips, etc.
Professional AAS Moscow educators and school staff acting as Camp counselors
Central theme of activities changes each week to keep kids engaged and active
A hot lunch and two snacks provided to all camp participants
The focus of the program is on social and emotional development of each child
Dates and schedule
Registration of participants closes one week prior to the camp start. Requests for registration past the deadline will not be considered.
SUMMER 2023 DATES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN APRIL 2023
SUMMER 2020 THEMES AND DATES BELOW
- Cool Penguins and Polar Bears (Week 1, June 20-24) - registration ends on June 10
- Earth Week (Week 2, June 27-July 1) - registration ends on June 17
- Fin’tastic Ocean Jamboree (Week 3, July 4-8) - registration ends on June 24
- Supersonic Race Through Outer Space (Week 4, July 11-15) - registration ends on July