Penguin Clubs are comprised of enrichment and recreational activities from the arts to sport. The program is well balanced with emphasis on the combination of education and recreation. The activities offered fall under the following headings: performing arts, arts and crafts, physical activities encompassing indoor/outdoor and winter/summer sports, movement and dance, and interest clubs with an educational bias.
The ES Penguin Clubs program runs throughout the school year and is split into three seasons: Fall, Winter and Spring. Students are given the opportunity to register for the activity of their choice prior to the start of each season. Registration for the Penguin Life programs is online.
Winter Season registration will start on October 27
Winter Season offerings:
Students can only attend on the days designated for their class.
A minimum of 4 participants from a class is required for the club to be offered on a designated day.
- Learn2Swim for Kindergarten - November 15 - February 17
- Learn2Swim for Grade 1 - November 15 - February 17
- Healthy Movement - Happy Penguins for Grade 2 - November 15 - December 16
- Healthy Movement - Happy Penguins for Grade 3 - January 17 – February 17
- Science experiments for Grade 4 - November 15 - December 16
Science experiments for Grade 5 - January 17 – February 17
If you are using this PL Registration System for the first time start with choosing the “First time user” link below the Login bar to create your password.
Use email already registered with AAS (tip: use the email address that the newsletter is sent to)
- Username: your email registered with AAS
- Password: one that you create for this system
If any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Penguin Clubs Dates to Remember 2021-2022
|Season||Registration Window||Season Start/End Dates|
September 1 - September 8
September 13 - October 28
October 27 - November 10
November 15 - February 17
March 2 - March 13
March 14 - May 26