Penguin Clubs are comprised of enrichment and recreational activities from the arts to sport. The program is well balanced with emphasis on the combination of education and recreation. The activities offered fall under the following headings: performing arts, arts and crafts, physical activities encompassing indoor/outdoor and winter/summer sports, movement and dance, and interest clubs with an educational bias.
- How do I enroll my child in the After School Program?
- How much does it cost to participate?
- How does my child know where to go for an after-school Club?
- Are the children supervised at all times?
- What are the after school hours of operation?
- What if there are not enough participants to open the club?
- Will food and snacks be provided?
- What happens in case of a medical emergency?
- May the student join the Penguin Clubs if he/she wasn't registered?