Elementary Swim Club
The Elementary Swim Club is an activity designed to improve stroke technique, aerobic fitness, and to have fun in the water. What follows is a list of frequently asked questions and answers regarding the Elementary Swim Club. Prior to registering for the ES Swim Club, candidates must pass the evaluation process.
Term 3 & Term 4 ES Swim Club Information
- Evaluations: All students must register and attend an evaluation session (even if you participated in T1)
- January 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, February 3 @ 15:30-16:10
- click to register for T3/4 evaluation session
- Start/End Date: March 11 - May 28 (student will attend week of April 13-16)
- Penguin Spring Classic: May 16 (ES Swim Club are invited to participate)
- Parents will be informed prior to February 5 if their child has met the ES Swim Club Criteria via email
- Parents that register children that have not passed (or attended) the evaluation session, will not be eligible to register for ES Swim Club and/or have their registration removed
For more information read the FAQ below. Contact Ms Tatiana Goncharenko (AQ) <email@example.com>
- How many times per week can my child swim?
- How does my child get to and from the pool?
- If my child is in the swim club in term 1, are they automatically enrolled for terms 3 and 4.
- I don’t know if my child is ready for the swim club. How can I find out?
- What if someone does not meet the requirement for the swim club and they are dropped. Does this not free up a space for another person to join swim club?
- My child has been on swim team before. S/he is an excellent swimmer and I was too late for sign-ups. Can’t you allow just one more?
- I tried signing up for the ES Swim Club, but the system says that it is already full. What can I do?
- My child was registered in the ES Swim Club last year, do they need to be evaluated again?