Girls and boys in elementary and middle school are required to wear a uniform. The uniform includes a daily uniform, a formal uniform, and a Physical Education uniform. High school students do not wear a uniform but must adhere to the dress code specified in the high school handbook.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who must wear a uniform?
- Where can we purchase the school uniform?
- What is ‘Russian Red’ and what do we do if we cannot find this color?
- If a student does not wear the school uniform, what are the consequences?
- On PE Days, do students wear their PE uniform all day?
- Does the PTO Shop or Exchange Shop carry outerwear that can be worn with the school uniform (e.g. fleeces, hoodies, sweaters, jackets)?
- What are the rules for wearing jewelry and makeup?